Did you mean: 

Up-coming team changes

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone,

As most of you know Lukas recently left his position on the O2 community 😞 and unfortunately for all of us Theresa will also be leaving to pursue an exciting new position managing a new community. 😭

Luckily I won't be left alone to rattle around the back end of the community like some old recluse in a deserted mansion, as we have 2 new community managers starting today!! 😅

Rather then do 3 separate posts I thought it would be simpler to lump all the team changes in together so I've left a space below for @TheresaV's leaving post and an introduction to our 2 brand new community managers, @lewys-gp and @RafaC😊 😎

A fond farewell to @TheresaV..... 

Hi everyone 👋

This week will be my last week on the O2 Community. Similar to Lukas, a new opportunity has arisen for me which I decided to take, so this Friday will be my last day. But, don’t worry, you will be in very good hands with two amazing new people joining the team - Rafael and Lewys.

I have had an amazing time on this community and it was such a pleasure getting to know you all better. I will be sad to leave this behind but I will be looking back at a lot of amazing memories. I learned a lot and laughed a lot and I wouldn’t want to miss this time and will remember all of you dearly.

Thank you for everything and all the very best to all of you ❤️

Lots of love,

Theresa

A big welcome to @lewys-gp

Hi, everyone! Lewys here. As you can maybe tell from the spelling of my name, I’m from Wales 󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿. Is that a personality trait? But in all seriousness, I was previously working in Marketing and Communications, so I’m excited to get started with Community work.

I like music (been to Glasto five times ), reading and creative writing, all sport but mainly football and honestly, everything else in between. Always up for a chat so feel free to ask questions or message me about anything.

I’ve already had a look at the White Room Quizzes too, so am looking forward to participating and mostly losing in that. But in all seriousness, I am here to help! So, please don’t hesitate to message or mention me. Looking forward to getting to know you all better.

Cheers! 😄

And an equally big welcome to @RafaC

Hey everyone,My name is Rafa, I’m a new Community Manager and I’ll be here alongside Martin and Lewys to make sure this community remains a fun and reliable place for your questions, suggestions and requests as well as the good ol’ chit-chat.

So that you know a little bit about me, I’m very interested in technology and new gadgets, especially regarding their functionalities for creative work, as I am always fiddling around with making music and taking pictures. And of course creating is also about sharing so I’m always up for having a conversation about anything creative.

I love the great outdoors and I thoroughly enjoy walking in the city, hiking in the mountains as well as practicing a lot of sports without a roof above my head (which includes cycling, skateboarding and why not my beloved football and basketball). I also love taking photos and making videos during my activities.

And now that I’m here, I’m really excited to get to know everyone! I’m sure we’ll be able to learn a lot from each other and share great things (I already noticed that some of you love photography too). Can’t wait to hear from you guys! Please drop me a PM whenever you feel like it 🙂

See you around the community,
Rafa

Please join me in saying thank you and goodbye to @TheresaV and in welcoming our 2 new recruits, @lewys-gp and @RafaC to the mad house!! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 46
45 REPLIES 45

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

This will make it even worse then @lewys-gp... I got the tickets through the community as a competition win so they were free!!

Am looking at both Daniel's new tour and Russell Howard to see if they come anywhere near and if they are not extortionate prices...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 31 of 46

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Cheers, @Bambino

I hold no envy, @gmarkj, don't worry. That is a lovely win, though! I have spent a small fortune on tickets for different events since lockdown has been eased, so I know your pain about the prices 😅.

Community Manager for the O2 Community 🙂
Message 32 of 46

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey @BobM thanks for the welcome, glad to hear you're a friendly bunch slight_smile

@gmarkj thanks for the reception. I do like to sing, so I'm up for a karaoke 🎙 

@Bambino thanks for the welcome as well!

@Cleoriff I'll sure partake on the photography 📷 thread very soon!

Message 33 of 46

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35233 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Well, sounds like it is all change around here:

Herzlichen Gluckwunsch and Fare Thee Well, @TheresaV - it has been a fun ride, and a serious one when the Forum upgrade happened, you managed to get Unanswered topics out front-and-center, excellent work with the Dev Team for the Forum 👍

Screenshot_20210920-151206.png

Welcome to the two new Acolytes, @lewys-gp and @RafaC - you join at a time when the Forum has had a revamp and things are still settling down, hope neither of you has a dust allergy 😉 (and if you do, The Naughty Step is usually in spotless order, aside from the missing lock on the mid-landing loo door latch zipper_mouth)

Looking forward to the next update on Forum developments and the general day-to-day ops, along with the excellent staff of O2xxxxx  Shift Advisors in and out for periods each day. 👍

UV5h.gif

Message 34 of 46

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 6979 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Welcome to the forum @lewys-gp  @RafaC  slight_smile

iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink (with Vodafone) slight_smile
Message 35 of 46

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Thanks so much @pgn slight_smile Very glad we got it working, thanks for all of your suggestions and help with that 😊

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 36 of 46

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Thanks for the welcome @pgn and @blissgirl 
Glad to be here!

Message 37 of 46

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thank you, @pgn and @blissgirl! It does seem to be an exciting time to join so looking forward to it.

Community Manager for the O2 Community 🙂
Message 38 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wiedersehen @TheresaV nach den sternen greifen

Hello new people.

Message 39 of 46

RunrigForever
Level 19: Quirky
  • 2079 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sorry to see you leave @TheresaV I shall miss you. Best wishes for your future.

Welcome @lewys-gp and @RafaC hope you will be happy here. 

***DESORMAIS***
Message 40 of 46