Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: The new Sony Xperia Z3. Demand Great!

"Finally i've decided to go for an Android phone after many years of using Apple.....Im looking forward to the release of the Z3."

If you've used for iOS for a while then it may take a little while to get used to how Android works.

A change is as good as a rest Smiley Happy

Enjoy and perhaps let us know of how the change went and how the phone is for you.

Keep into perspective it's just a phone. Smiley Wink
Highlighted
Topics: 546

I've been looking into the specs of the Z3 and it's looks great Smiley Happy
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Topics: 572

I think the days where 'it's just a phone' have long gone. Typically being tied for 2 years into a contract is a big decision so it's important that you get the right phone for peace of mind.

Highlighted
Anonymous

Or get a refresh contract and have more freedom to upgrade earlier Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

Has anyone heard when this phone will be avilable on o2...........if its too long may have to get the LG G3

Thanks!

Highlighted
Topics: 546

Keep an eye on here https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/coming-soon
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Topics: 81

Sony aiming for end Sept/ start Oct.
Fones 4 them quoting October 1st with exclusive white.
No exclusivity on black or copper as p4u also listing those colours.
No one has yet announced exclusive green.

Highlighted

Imo either cpw or o2 will have exclusive green and with the long standing relationship giving o2 better pre order incentives, don't be too surprised if the Bluetooth in ear headphones set (2013)gets mentioned (Sony pushing these themselves on preorder)
Id also think that the price will be free on a 45ish contract with 8gb 4G or may compete with p4u with less data @ 38pm

Looks nice and solid as did the z,z1,z2 but this may be the first of those I don't get.
The z2 is just THAT good and the only thing that may sway me is the camera and ps4 features.
Let's just see how good that ridiculous iso is.

Highlighted
Anonymous

Here's some of the planned o2 tariffs - just wish they'd pull their finger out and actually make it available for pre-order!!  Why on earth are they delaying when everyone else is up and ready to order - via dialaphone/phones4u etc!  Come on O2!!!

Minutes/ Texts Data   Upfrontcost Monthlycost  

Unlimited2GB £0£38 
Unlimited5GB £0£43 
Unlimited8GB £0£48 
Unlimited5GB £49.99£38 
Unlimited8GB £49.99£43
Highlighted

Told ya lol.
O2 will probably sorting out exclusive content along with other networks etc etc.
Expect o2, three, voda, EE to each have a little pre order bonus each, Sony love pushing old stock to pre order customers, win/win for customers.