Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The new Sony Xperia Z3. Demand Great!

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Could this be the one you’ve all been waiting for? We’re pleased to introduce the new Sony Xperia Z3 which comes to you with the highest waterproof rating, up to two day battery life and superior low-light camera capability. With a feature list like that, how could you possibly say no?

z3_black.jpg

Here’s some of the features & specs to make your eyes water:

• Highest waterproof rating: Up to 30 min & 1.5m depth
  • 20.7MP camera & 4K video
  • High capacity battery (3100mAh), with STAMINA Mode (for up to 2 days battery life)
  • Super bright 5.2” Full HD TRILUMINOS™ display for mobile with Live Colour LED and X-Reality™ for mobile
  • Ultra-fast 4G & Snapdragon™ 801 quad-core 2.5Ghz processor and 3GB RAM

Interested? You can find out more about the Z3 features here > http://news.o2.co.uk/2014/09/03/beefy-battery-the-sony-xperia-z3-will-keep-you-chatting-come-hell-or...

You can also register your interest here > https://www.o2.co.uk/getupdates

So what do you think folks? Could this be your next upgrade?

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 58
57 REPLIES 57

Anonymous
Not applicable
"Finally i've decided to go for an Android phone after many years of using Apple.....Im looking forward to the release of the Z3."

If you've used for iOS for a while then it may take a little while to get used to how Android works.

A change is as good as a rest slight_smile

Enjoy and perhaps let us know of how the change went and how the phone is for you.

Keep into perspective it's just a phone. wink
Message 11 of 58

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I've been looking into the specs of the Z3 and it's looks great slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 58

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I think the days where 'it's just a phone' have long gone. Typically being tied for 2 years into a contract is a big decision so it's important that you get the right phone for peace of mind.

Message 13 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

Or get a refresh contract and have more freedom to upgrade earlier wink

Message 14 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone heard when this phone will be avilable on o2...........if its too long may have to get the LG G3

Thanks!

Message 15 of 58

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Keep an eye on here https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/coming-soon
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 58

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Sony aiming for end Sept/ start Oct.
Fones 4 them quoting October 1st with exclusive white.
No exclusivity on black or copper as p4u also listing those colours.
No one has yet announced exclusive green.
Message 17 of 58

viridis
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Imo either cpw or o2 will have exclusive green and with the long standing relationship giving o2 better pre order incentives, don't be too surprised if the Bluetooth in ear headphones set (2013)gets mentioned (Sony pushing these themselves on preorder)
Id also think that the price will be free on a 45ish contract with 8gb 4G or may compete with p4u with less data @ 38pm

Looks nice and solid as did the z,z1,z2 but this may be the first of those I don't get.
The z2 is just THAT good and the only thing that may sway me is the camera and ps4 features.
Let's just see how good that ridiculous iso is.
Message 18 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

Here's some of the planned o2 tariffs - just wish they'd pull their finger out and actually make it available for pre-order!!  Why on earth are they delaying when everyone else is up and ready to order - via dialaphone/phones4u etc!  Come on O2!!!

Minutes/ Texts Data   Upfrontcost Monthlycost  

Unlimited2GB £0£38 
Unlimited5GB £0£43 
Unlimited8GB £0£48 
Unlimited5GB £49.99£38 
Unlimited8GB £49.99£43
Message 19 of 58

viridis
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Told ya lol.
O2 will probably sorting out exclusive content along with other networks etc etc.
Expect o2, three, voda, EE to each have a little pre order bonus each, Sony love pushing old stock to pre order customers, win/win for customers.
Message 20 of 58