Did you mean: 

Review and win an O2 Pocket Hotspot

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Wish you had one of our Pocket Hotspots in your pocket? Well, your wish can come true…

Always wanted to write a techie review? Love winning stuff? Here’s a fantastic opportunity, just for you Community members to review & maybe even go on to win an O2 Pocket Hotspot. We’ve got our hands on a bunch of Pocket Hotspots that we’d like you to review. All you have to do is, tell us why you’d like to review the small yet powerful gizmo and how can it change your day-to-day life?

As we've said, the competition is open to all members of the O2 Community and will close at 8PM on Friday 10th August 2012. We’ll then select three lucky people who’ll then review our gadget for a week. Once the three reviews have been completed, they’ll be posted in the O2 Community, in their own words, and share the experiences with our amazing little gizmo. And out of those three, the community member with the best review will win an O2 Pocket Hotspot.

Any Q’s let me know and if you’re all clear then, go go go – all the best folks!

pockethotspot.png

Thanks

Abs

NOTE: The competition has been extended so more community members can participate. The closure will be at 8PM on 10th of August slight_smile

Message 1 of 109
108 REPLIES 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

i hope this is better than the hotspots of bt that seem to find me then dont actually work & that is very frustrating

Message 31 of 109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd like to review the Pocket Hotspot. I've a couple of devices (netbook and simless tablet) which would be good devices to test the Hotspot on. I commute, so it would be good to test while out and about, as well as at home, and write about my experiences.  Since I have a phone with 3G and data, it would be useful to compare data rates (web page loading, for instance, and pic uploads).

Wi-Fi hotspots are not something I've used before, so I'd be able to write about it from a complete beginner's perspective, and weigh up the pros and cons of signing up for this kind of device.

Message 32 of 109

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would love to review the O2 pocket hotspot
Message 33 of 109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Id like to review the pocket hotspot device so that when my husband is away with the army he can have a chance to access the Internet and be able to email our children!
Message 34 of 109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hit the post button by mistake. I don't really have a reason to review this device other than I have never used one or anything like it before, maybe that makes me the perfect candidate! I have plenty of experience with market research and have plenty of wireless connected devices being a tech freak. So in the words of donkey "PICK ME, PICK ME!"

Message 35 of 109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would love a change to review this product. At home we have iphone and ipad so would love to see how it copes with demand from a teenager and a working mum.

Thanks

Message 36 of 109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Test a new gadget? I'm your man!

My friends call me a geek but I like the term 'gadget fan' more.

• ) First thing I do when I wake up: check my Facebook feed, read the news and emails on my iPhone*
  • ) Last thing I do before to go to sleep: check my Facebook feed, read the news and emails on my iPhone*

*(I know what you're going to say and no it isn't sad! :smileyhappy:)

When I don't work as a Digital Marketing Expert, I litterally spend hours on the likes of Flipboard and Gizmodo.

Travelling is my other passion and as you might expect: I love combining travel and digital life.

A meeting here, a holiday there, a smartphone, a tablet, a laptop... always connected! whatever the device, whatever the location!

If you pick me, the hotspot would become the centre of my digital life.

Then, I will happily share my thoughts with the rest of the O2 Community.

After all, we're better connected wink

Message 37 of 109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I use tethering alot on my smartphone, and it would be interesting to guage the convience of the Pocket Hotspot vs my current method. I could look compare:

- speed

- billing (1 vs. 2)

- performance when many machines are connected

- etc.

and then make a final recommendation for people like me.

Thanks. Please send me one!

Message 38 of 109

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

@beastobadness is that an invisible post/ competition entry from you? Smiley Very Happy

Message 39 of 109

Dorchris
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I would like to review one because I have an iPad which is wifi only and means I cannot take it out of the house, I would love to give the pocket hotspot a try to see how it would work on my iPad out side.
Message 40 of 109