cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-order the new OPPO Find X3 Series now!

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hey guys,

Even though today's the April Fool's Day, we sure are not kidding with this one. Highly anticipated and long awaited, we can finally announce that the OPPO Find X3 Series is now available for pre-order. Find out more about what the Find X3 Pro 5G, Find X3 Neo 5G and Find X3 Lite 5G have in store for you below.

image004.png

With a cutting-edge quad camera and a one billion-colour immersive screen, the flagship Find X3 Pro has been carefully designed to capture true-to-life images as you’ve never seen them before.

Filled with colour

Always look on the bright side of life with OPPO’s new 10 bit full path colour management. Filling in any grey areas with 1 billion colours, you can see the world in all its beauty. All about the detail so you never miss a moment, OPPO will always stay true to colour

Charge with speed

Go from 0 - 100% charge in just 35 minutes, yes really. OPPO Find X3 Pro’s 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 Flash Charging is on standby, ready for when your battery runs low. So there’s no worries about it not keeping up with your busy schedule. And with 30W AirVOOC wireless charging, you can wave goodbye to the wire whenever you want to.

Ready, steady, tap

With optical image stabilisation on both main and telephoto cameras. the OPPO Find X3 Neo won’t let those precious moments pass by. Thanks to its Ultra-Steady Video 3.0, you can record clear videos with every shot. Whether it’s celebrations for someone’s big day or a little one’s major or mini milestone. You’ll capture memories you’ll want to keep watching.

Look good from all angles

The OPPO Find X3 Lite with a 64MP main camera, plus an impressive 32MP front camera, every shot you take will be social-feed ready without all the editing. The AI enhanced Quad camera will intelligently optimise your image to eliminate blur, brighten low-lit areas and ensure true-to-life colour accuracy. And with Dual-view Video Mode, you can capture both sides of the story.

Free gifts? Yes please!

unnamed.jpg

Oppo Find X3 Pro – Claim a gift pack worth up to £394.97 when you buy the Oppo Find X3 Pro – Contains a 46MM Watch, Case and a VOOC Charger. Ends 27th April. Terms apply.

Oppo Find X3 Neo – Claim an Oppo 41MM Watch worth £229.99 when you buy the Oppo Find X3 Neo. Ends 27th April. Terms apply.

Oppo Find X3 Lite – Claim a pair of Oppo Enco Headphones worth £169.99 when you buy the the Oppo Find X3 Lite. Ends 27th April. Terms Apply.

What are your thoughts on the new OPPO Find X3 Series? Share them with us below!

SideButton_Existing.png

Message us on Facebook Messenger Message us on Twitter

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35787 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

Tempting post-purchase free gift offers, @TheresaV 👍

Screenshot_20210403-170911.png

Message 2 of 6

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

Tempting post-purchase free gift offers, @TheresaV 👍

Screenshot_20210403-170911.png

@pgn Right?! I actually had to double and triple check that I am putting in the right things because those seem a bit too good to be true sweat_smile I would be interested in trying either of those devices though as I never had anything like that. Did you have an Oppo device before?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 3 of 6

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35787 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

No OPPO ever @TheresaV, but I have had 2 OnePlus phones, from the same stable as OPPO,  BBK Electronics.

The OP 3T and 6T, both really good phones, too.

Message 4 of 6

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

No OPPO ever @TheresaV, but I have had 2 OnePlus phones, from the same stable as OPPO,  BBK Electronics.

The OP 3T and 6T, both really good phones, too.

That's interesting to hear @pgn! Maybe I should try a few more phones, I use to stay with the same out of habit sweat_smile

signature

Message 5 of 6

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

All devices have now officially launched and are available for purchase! If you have pre-ordered yours, it should already be with you and we can't wait to hear your thoughts on these! smiling

signature

Message 6 of 6