08-02-2019 09:47 - edited 08-02-2019 12:24
O2 Chief Technology Officer, Brendan O'Reilly, holding our shiny new award
We done it! For the second year running we’ve scooped the 'Best Network Coverage' public choice award by uSwitch. We'll continue to invest in our network and remain committed to making our customers’ lives better every day.
Check out some of what we're doing to help deliver a truly seamless connectivity for our customers:
- Telefonica and Vodafone to strengthen their network partnership in the UK with 5G sharing
- O2 delivers 4G to the UK's most northerly community
- O2 launches pilot to boost London network ahead of 5G
- O2 signs up to driverless vehicle trials in the West Midlands
- O2 backs rural Britain with mobile upgrade worth up to £45m
- O2 uses light to transmit data in latest network trial
- O2 offers 5G Testbed opportunity to every company in the FTSE 100 in a pioneering move to improve na...
- If you've stumbled across this thread and want to check your coverage instead, click here.
- If you've stumbled across this thread and have network issues you don't normally, click here.
We're unable to access your account from the O2 Community.
► Tag me for any O2 product or service issues. ◄
► Tag @Martin-O2 or @Marjo for anything else. ◄
on 08-02-2019 11:48
on 09-02-2019 08:45