Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Highlighted
Community Manager

New changes for the O2 website!

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone, 

As most of you are aware we recently had a big update to the home page here on the O2 community. Not wanting to be left out the main O2 website has just had an update! 

The new version brings a different visual style to the O2 website and a new layout that will help users find what they're looking for easier than before. 

We'd love to hear your thoughts on the new look and feel so take a look at the updated site. Do you have a favourite new feature and what do you think about the visual style? and let us know your feedback below. wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Level 15: Gaining a Reputation

Re: New changes for the O2 website!

The pop ups for like the s10 and iPhone looks cool
Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2

I like the new look @Martin-O2 and agree with @liggerz87 the popups for the S10s and the iPhone look cool.

I only use the website when searching out a new phone, so having just received my S10+, I'll not be using the website much again.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Level 15: Gaining a Reputation

Same here glory but I do tend to browse every now and the how you enjoying your s10+ I saw demo model and was like wow that screen like when you first see a hd TV lol
Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2

I'm loving my S10+ @liggerz87 thank you. It's so good to have a fast working phone again. Started a review which I'll post in the next few days. 

But I will say this is a powerful phone, fast and great for streaming. And with 128gb of storage, which you can increase to 512gb, plenty of data to do it with.

I love, love, love my S10+.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Topics: 100
Ideas: 2

Hmm... it looks dark and mysterious, with water drops or something... but scrolling required, and reminiscent of the BBC website when they do a "special" on some topic - pictures slide beneath the window in the text.

I'll try it on the mobile later...Destroy

One thing it does not have is a blurry image of people taking up the top 60% of the screen (on laptop!).thumbsup

We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty. Douglas Adams.
Topics: 686

[ Edited ]

Just caught up with this and sorry to say, I'm not keen. (Sounds as if I don't like change, though that's not the case, I just don't like THIS change)

Too much scrolling (which seems to be the 'in' thing with both recent changes)

The other thing, right at the bottom in the blue band , yet again the iPhone range heads up the most popular, yet the first phone displayed at the top is the S10 range.

I know O2 always tends to favour iPhones, though surely the bottom OLD banner should reflect the most popular phone at the time?

(Always been a personal niggle of mine!!)

O2 Most popular.GIF

Edited to add, this is on Laptop..

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 686

As I don't want to appear totally negative, I quite like this bit of clever 'artistry'

O2 arrow.GIF

The arrow bobs up and down. upside down

Having said that, when you click on it (as I did) it serves no purpose. What it shows you is already there, you just have to scroll down a bit more.

So it looks as if I am 'damning it with faint praise'....Smiley Surprised

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 547

@Cleoriff wrote:

Just caught up with this and sorry to say, I'm not keen. (Sounds as if I don't like change, though that's not the case, I just don't like THIS change)

Too much scrolling (which seems to be the 'in' thing with both recent changes)

The other thing, right at the bottom in the blue band , yet again the iPhone range heads up the most popular, yet the first phone displayed at the top is the S10 range.

I know O2 always tends to favour iPhones, though surely the bottom OLD banner should reflect the most popular phone at the time?

(Always been a personal niggle of mine!!)

O2 Most popular.GIF

Edited to add, this is on Laptop..

Alphabetical order?....though I doubt O2 are that organised!

I like the new website although it does seem to take longer to load now, not much but noticeable. I think it's much more neat and tidy and easy to navigate.

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

Thanks to all for sharing your thoughts about the new look O2 website. The team involved are really keen to hear your feedback so any other comments are welcome. slight smile 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature