Did you mean: 

New Samsung devices coming to O2!

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Hi all!

Today Samsung has announced their new SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD5 and SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FLIP5 handsets. For all of you dying to get your hands on one, pre-orders are open now, launching on 11 August. 

They also announced their new Galaxy tablet series – the Tab S9, Tab S9+ and Tab S9 Ultra Tab as well as the  new Galaxy Watch6 Classic and Galaxy Watch6, also available to pre-order now and launching on 11 August.

Here's the Official Livestream from Samsung if you're eager to have a look!

A bit about the new devices…

GalaxyZfold.png

zfold5.pngSAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD5: ​​

Do lots more and have more fun doing it with the Galaxy Z Fold5. Take the big screen experience with you wherever you go. Doing it all never felt this easy. ​ 

Available in Icy Blue, Phantom Black & Cream, 256GB & 512GB variants with a 7.6” Dynamic AMOLED 2X display and main camera 50MP, 10MP, 12MP and 10MP & 4MP front camera.

39134-chameleon-samsung-flip5-mint-sku-header-220623_0.pngSAMSUNG GALAXY Z FLIP5: ​​

Open up the Galaxy Z Flip5 and transform your world. Pocket-sized perfection is finally here. ​ 

Available in Mint, Graphite, Cream & Lavender, 256GB & 512GB variants with a 6.7” Dynamic AMOLED 2X display and main camera 12MP and 10MP front camera.

Galaxy Tab S9:

​​​Boasting a luxurious AMOLED 2X display the Galaxy Tab S9 Series offers more space and detail to enhance everything you could possibly want to do. With more space to work, watch, play and create, the Galaxy Tab S9 Series is the ultimate second screen, for life at home and away.​​ 

39158-chameleon-samsung-tab-s9-graphite-sku-header-220623220623_0.pngTab S9 - Available in Graphite & Cream, 128GB & 256GB variants with a 11” Dynamic AMOLED 2X display and main camera 13MP and 12MP Ultra-Wide front camera.

Tab S9+ - Available in Graphite & Cream, 128GB & 256GB variants with a 12.4” Dynamic AMOLED 2X display and main camera 13MP + 8MP Ultra-Wide and 12MP Ultra-Wide front camera.

Tab S9 Ultra - Available in Graphite & Cream, 256GB & 512GB variants with a 14.6” Dynamic AMOLED 2X display and main camera 13MP + 8mp Ultra-Wide and 12MP + 12MP Ultra-Wide front camera.

Galaxy Watch6 & Galaxy Watch6 Classic:

Samsung has developed the Galaxy Watch 6 Series – designed to help people track and improve their everyday wellness. Meaning everyone, not just athletes, have the right tools and insights to continue to feel their best. So anyone can find their right routine, and the right balance. The journey to better wellness begins with Galaxy Watch.project-chameleon-fresh6-40mm-graphite-sku-header-220623.png

Galaxy Watch6 40mm available in Gold & Graphite with 1.3” display, 44mm available in Silver & Graphite with 1.5” both made from aluminium.

Galaxy Watch6 Classic - 43mm available in Black & Silver with 1.3” display, 47mm available in Black & Silver with 1.5” both made from stainless steel.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10275 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3021 Solutions

I have already watched the reviews of these new devices and I must say very underwhelmed... Samsung have settled on meh updates, and are now playing catchup with Google, One Plus and Motorola... 

Think I will just get the Pixel Fold...

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 7

Katuccino
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just waiting for the website and my o2 to work so I can check my upgrades 👀

Message 3 of 7

TradingDown
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I would love a Z Fold 5 and all the deals that come with it. The issue is that they run out tomorrow (1.8.23.) and i've just looked at my order and the salesperson has put through a Z Flip, gutted. Paid off my account balance of £510 as o2 were going to match the current samsung trade in deal of £530. Now I've paid my phone off, which I couldnt really afford, and got a Z Flip coming that I dont want. To further compound the issue, O2 cannot cancel the order. So after 2 and a half hours on the phone I gave up and hung up.

I will phone tomorrow and explain the situation for the 4th time. All the deals have, by then, ran out and I will find out I cannot cancel yet no doubt. Ahhh, now I remember why I couldnt cancel, it was because the order was now placed and I was asked to call tomrrow when I had a delivery spot from DPD or DHL. But the issue is that this wont happen will it? AS ITS A PRE-ORDER!!! and I won't get a text tomorrow with a delivery date will I? as why would I? DPD and DHL don't have the phones...AS ITS A PRE-ORDER! 

Ahh the human race, developer and inventor of things like bluetooth, the wheel, cars, planes, space travel....but can I cancel and order 2 minutes after its been placed, absolutely not! frustrating to say the least.

So I will call tomorrow, and at the very least I have nothing to lose, and now I know nothing less than an incredible deal will stop me phoning EE or Sky to set up a new account.

Message 4 of 7

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10275 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3021 Solutions

@TradingDown 

The Z fold offers dont end till the 10th August for the double storage and the discount till the end of August:

Promoted by O2 (Telefonica UK Limited). Only available for pre-orders of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5

or Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 (256GB data storage variants only) made online or over the phone between 26th July and 10th August. Data storage upgrade for free, no redemption required. For online orders, storage upgrade offer will not be applied in the online basket but added after checkout by the sales agent. Free data storage upgrade not available when pre-ordering on a small business contract in an O2 store, only for online or phone orders. Offer ends 10 August 2023.

UK data only. Fair Usage policy applies. Devices are subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefónica UK Ltd, SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

madasaf1sh_0-1690749158581.png

Ring the Sales Team first thing in the Morning on 0800 081 0255 and get them to change it, be aware there is a a bit of a price difference.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 5 of 7

Rog22
Level 3: Thinker
  • 25 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I Pre-ordered my Z Fold 5 in store as I am on switch up. They pre-ordered the 512GB model and told me it was for the price of the 256GB model and that my new monthly bill would reflect this.

Reading the terms you have included in your comment, It states that the free storage upgrade is only available online and over the phone and not for any in-store pre-orders.

Now I have my confirmation text and receipt from the shop that the 512GB model has been pre-ordered but I am a bit confused now after seeing them terms. 🤔

Message 6 of 7

Rog22
Level 3: Thinker
  • 25 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Sorry just realised I read the terms wrong. Ignore my last comment 😂

Message 7 of 7