Love Island fan? We’ve got the gossip!

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

1500x500.jpg

Hey everyone,

You may have seen already, or you may not have, but if you're a Love Island fan then we've got some great news. We're the official network partner of ITV Love Island and our new O2 integrated campaign sees friendly and loveable brand mascot Bubl become a Love Island insider, providing exclusive backstage access to the Islanders at key moments and serving up sizzling content, prizes and perks with Priority for O2 customers and Love Island fans to enjoy.

We know how many people love Love Island. If you don’t, then this thread isn't for you. If you're a megafan, let us know and join in with the chat around what's happening each week. ITV has published a full list of the contestants that are in the villa this year, with former England striker Michael Owen’s daughter Gemma among the line-up, as well as a paramedic and a dancer with a cochlear implant. Check out the full line-up here.

As we're the official network partner of ITV's Love Island, and the villa is in beautiful Mallorca, then we can't not shout about how we cover roaming in our Europe Zone as part of our Tariffs. So your data, minutes and text allowances will work in our Europe Zone destinations, just like they do at home. Off on your holidays soon and want to know more? Check out our handy guide here.

So, where all you Love Island fans at? The season opener aired last night at 9PM on ITV2 but if you missed it, you can catch-up on ITV Hub here. Let us know your thoughts or excitement for any upcoming episodes here.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions

2ApEArrh.jpg

Message 11 of 18

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions

To be fair, I would actually rather drink petrol and urinate on a fire, than watch one minute of that I.Q decaying program

Message 12 of 18

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@viridis wrote:

To be fair, I would actually rather drink petrol and urinate on a fire, than watch one minute of that I.Q decaying program

Don't hold back @viridis 😂😂

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 18

Pipstop78
Level 9: Fired up
  • 526 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I no its a cheesy programme but im hooked on it 

Message 14 of 18

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

I agree with @Pipstop78 love it always watch it .

I record it as well because i go to bed before it ends and catch up in the morning after walkies. 

I was sorry to see Liam Llewellyn go he seems like a lovely Welsh lad 😀

Gemma is in for a shock when ex b/f enters and tells all that she Michael Owens daughter can't wait it will bring her down a peg or 2 🤣

I can't stand that Davide hope he first to be evicted 

Are you a fan @Chris_K  ? 

Message 15 of 18

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@Poppysmum wrote:

Are you a fan @Chris_K  ? 

I'll be honest... I don't watch it, but that's less about the show and more just the fact I don't watch any live TV outside of Formula 1. Got nothing against Love Island - it's entertainment the same as any other show, and each to their own slight_smile

Due to the partnership though I have followed some of the gossip and saw Gemma's ex entered the villa last night. That's deffo going to throw a spanner in the works - might we see a jealous streak from Gemma if Jacques gets close with Paige? Might Liam get too pushy and show a jealous side if he sees Gemma eyeing up Jacques? Who knows, but what will we see first... Sparks or arguments?

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 16 of 18

Pipstop78
  • 526 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

When the X boy friend came in that's was funny..  

Message 17 of 18

Pipstop78
  • 526 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Heres hoping more fireworks will go off tonight 

Message 18 of 18