Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

!!! MASSIVE AND TASTY NEWS ALERT !!!
EYDTLgrXYAAr71w.jpg
!!! MASSIVE AND TASTY NEWS ALERT !!!

Put down the oven gloves and step away from the stove. Your Friday night dinner is sorted with Uber Eats. Whether you’re dreaming of dumplings, craving a korma or just fancy fish and chips, we’re treating you to £10 off any order when you spend £12 or more.

Ordered via Uber Eats before?

No problem. This exclusive reward is open to all Priority customers, so tuck in.

Redemption Instructions

1. Visit https://priority.o2.co.uk/offers/5ebab91be82886002fa36375 or find the offer in your Priority app
  2. Tap USE NOW and tap 'Go to Site' - your unique code will be automatically copied to your clipboard
  3. Signup or login to Uber Eats
  4. Select an available restaurant and add items to your order (min. spend £12)
  5. At checkout, paste your code in the ‘Add a promo’ field
  6. £10 will be deducted from your order total
  7. If you do not order straight away your code will be saved in the 'promotion hub' section in your account

Offer terms

More info
Codes are valid for use until Sunday 07/06/20. To ensure no codes go to waste, please ensure Uber Eats operates in your area BEFORE ACCEPTING A CODE. To see if it operates in your area, please visit https://www.ubereats.com/

Minimum spend excludes delivery and other fees. New codes will be released at 5pm each Friday between 15/05/20 - 05/06/20. Limited availability per week on a first-come, first-serve basis while stocks last. Only one code per customer. T&Cs apply.

Eligibility Criteria

More info
The promotion is open to members of Priority who are UK residents aged 18+. Reward is valid from 15/05/20 - 07/06/20, while stocks last and subject to availability.

Reward T&Cs

More info
This Reward entitles you to £10 off when you spend £12 or more on menu items (excluding delivery and other fees) on one order via the Uber Eats app. Please ensure Uber Eats operates in your area before accepting a code.

10,000 codes are available on Priority on each the following four Fridays, from 5pm: 15/05/20, 22/05/20, 29/05/20, 05/06/20. Codes are subject to availability and can be claimed on a first come, first served basis.

Review more Uber Eats FAQs here https://priority.o2.co.uk/faq

Got more questions?

More info

Q. What if I redeem a code but Uber Eats isn’t available in my area
A. To avoid codes going to waste, please check Uber Eats operates in your local area before you accept this offer. Uber Eats operates in over 100 towns and cities across the UK. To see if it operates in your area, please visit https://www.ubereats.com/ and enter your postcode at the top of the page or simply download and open the app. If you see the following message it means Uber Eats do not operate in your area: “We’re coming soon – We’re not quite where you are yet.”

Q. When are my codes valid for and are there any restrictions?
A. Once a code is claimed, it will be valid until 11.55pm on Sunday 7 June. Each code is valid until it is successfully redeemed as part of an Uber Eats purchase. Codes expire at 11.55pm on Sunday 7 June, whether or not they have been redeemed. Codes can only be used once and are subject to availability, on a first come, first serve basis. When they’re gone, they’re gone.

This offer is subject to O2 and Uber Eats T&Cs which can be found here: https://priority.o2.co.uk/offers/5ebab91be82886002fa36375

Q. Does the £12 minimum spend include or exclude delivery costs?
A. The £12 minimum spend excludes the cost of delivery. Delivery cost and Uber Eats service fee are applied after your discount. Delivery cost and service fees may vary.

Q. How many codes can I get?
A. We know that this is a great offer and there will be high demand. Therefore, to make it as fair as we can and allow as many Priority customers as possible to redeem this offer, we’ve limited it to one code per customer.

Q. There are multiple O2 customers in my household – can we all claim and use a code, or is it one per home?
A. Each individual Priority customer is entitled to redeem this offer once. Therefore, if there are multiple O2 customers in a household, each customer can redeem one code via their individual Uber Eats accounts. However, only one code can be used per Uber Eats order.

Q. I wasn’t able to get a code this week
A. We will release 10,000 codes every Friday from 15 May – 5 June from 5pm. If you weren’t successful this week, check back next week to try again.

Q. Is this for new and existing Uber Eats customers?
A. Yes – this offer is available to both new and existing Uber Eats customers

Q. Which retailers are participating in this offer?
A. All Uber Eats retailers are participating in the offer. However please ensure Uber Eats operates in your area before accepting a code. To see if it operates in your area, please visit https://www.ubereats.com/ and enter your postcode at the top of the page or simply download and open the app.

Q. How are you ensuring the delivery drivers are taking necessary precautions to protect themselves and me against Covid-19?
A. Uber Eats has introduced a range of measures during the Covid-19 pandemic. To reduce contact between couriers and Uber Eats customers, all deliveries are now contactless and left at the door of the customer. Additionally, Uber Eats has distributed 1 million masks to couriers and drivers in the UK as well as hand sanitizers and masks to couriers.

Q. I’ve applied the code to my Uber Eats account – will it stay there until I use it? Or will it expire?
A. The code will remain visible in your Uber Eats account until you use it, or until 11.55pm on Sunday 7 June when it expires. Your code can be found in your Uber Eats promotions hub. Log into your Uber Eats account and go to Account>Promotions.

Q. I’ve got a code, but the Uber Eats app won’t let me apply it
A. If you are having trouble applying your code, please reach out to Uber Eats support in-app. Go to Account>Help>Promotions and Referrals, and follow the instructions.

Q. I’ve applied the code to the Uber Eats app but have still been charged the full amount. What should I do?
A. If you are having trouble redeeming the code on an order, reach out to Uber Eats support in-app. Go to Account>Help>Help with an order, and follow the instructions.

Q. I redeemed my code, however there was an issue with my order / food / delivery. What should I do?
A. If you are having trouble with an order, reach out to Uber Eats support in-app. Go to Account>Help>Help with an order, and follow the instructions.

Q. I saved the offer to the My Priority section on the Priority app, but now it’s disappeared
A. Once you have accepted a code, it will remain in the My Priority section of your Priority app until you choose to redeem it, or until 11.55pm on Sunday 7 June when this offer expires. From Monday 8 June the offer may remain in your My Priority section, but a message will be shown stating that your code has since expired.

Q. Why did you only have a limited number of codes?
A.
All Priority offers have limited availability, while stocks last. However, to ensure as many Priority customers can enjoy this offer as possible, we have limited it to one redemption per customer. Therefore 40,000 individual Priority customers will be able to enjoy a discounted Uber Eats delivery.

To allow people another chance to claim a code if they missed out, we will release 10,000 codes every Friday from 15 May – 5 June from 5pm.

This thread should have all the info and details you need but we would like to stress that each Friday from 15 May – 5 June from 5pm, we will have 10,000 codes to give away on a first come, first served basis. These codes may be extremely popular so if you miss out, don't worry - if you try again next week you might have better luck.

So, what's your favourite kind of takeaway cuisine? Got a favourite restaurant?
If you get a code and use it for a takeaway tonight, don't forget to share some photos of your delicious scran and we'll feature it on this thread in time for next weeks codes going live.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35906 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1585 Solutions

A tasty temptation - missed it yesterday... Making a note for next Friday 👍

Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122891 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Only one Uber Eats place near me. £1.99 delivery charge and only able to offer All Day Breakfasts, sandwiches and wraps.

I'll stick with the Crossed Khukris and one or two who deliver Sunday lunch, if and when I want them yahoo

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys, just a heads up that in case you missed out on a code last Friday, new codes will be released this evening at 5 pm!

What type of food are you feeling like having for dinner today? Thoughful I've been craving Brazilian food recently...

@Cleoriff just re-read your comment above. All-day breakfast actually sounds fantastic to me sweat_smile

Message 4 of 4