Community Rewards: August 2024

Kei-M_O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 90 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ey up all 👋,

New month. New set of rewards. It's the O2 Community Rewards for August 🎁🥳.

Every month we reward our most helpful members and those who have contributed to making the community a fun place to be with either a credit on your bill or PAYG balance.

There are three different rewards  Gold (£20), Silver (£10), and Bronze (£5) up for grabs depending on your contribution.

See below 👇 for our latest winners. If you're on the list, please click my name above and send me a private message me with the mobile number you'd like credited, and I'll let you know your reward.

@MI5 @pgn @madasaf1sh @Cleoriff @Enlli @TallTrees @jonsie @Bambino @RunrigForever @Mi-Amigo @gmarkj @Pipstop78 @BobM @japitts 

edit: Sorry @Oxonian I missed you when I should have included you, so if you can message me over your details as well.

@blissgirl give me a shout in the event you've come back to O2. If not, thanks for your contributions nonetheless! And thanks again to everyone else 👍

More info:

Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9120 Posts
  • 209 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@Cleoriff 

@Enlli 

@pgn 

@jonsie 

Thanks for your kind wishes. Although it was minor and preventative surgery, it was still and anxious time and I do feel quite drained at the moment. 

I have about six weeks to wait before tests to check that all is now well. 

And @Enlli, I hope that I do not become a member of your season-ticket club ! 👍  

Message 31 of 35

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 125794 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7549 Solutions

@Oxonian 
Pleased it went ok although I expect you will be concerned until you get positive results.

PS, I am a member of the season ticket club. Although as I gave 45 years of my life working for the NHS,

I consider I am getting my payback 😂🤣

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 32 of 35

Oxonian
  • 9120 Posts
  • 209 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

Dear me @Cleoriff, 45 years certainly is a life sentence. That presumably means that you joined the NHS as a teenager and left in your 60s ? 

I desperately want to avoid becoming a member of the season ticket club, but I suppose many of the people who do not become members do not join because they have died at a relatively young age. Hence, if it is a sign of longevity, so be it. 👍  

Message 33 of 35

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 125794 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7549 Solutions

@Oxonian wrote:

Dear me @Cleoriff, 45 years certainly is a life sentence. That presumably means that you joined the NHS as a teenager and left in your 60s ? 

I desperately want to avoid becoming a member of the season ticket club, but I suppose many of the people who do not become members do not join because they have died at a relatively young age. Hence, if it is a sign of longevity, so be it. 👍  

Took exam at 15 and went into the Nursing Cadet scheme @Oxonian. Took exam at 17 to get into preliminary nursing. Another exam at 18 to become a nursing student. 3 years further on and numerous exams later, I took the national exam to become a State Registered Nurse. All good fun 😂

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 34 of 35

Oxonian
  • 9120 Posts
  • 209 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

Sounds like lots of hard work to me @Cleoriff ; you must have seen extensive changes as the NHS matured over your 45 years of service ? 

Message 35 of 35