Community Rewards: August 2024

Kei-M_O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 90 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ey up all 👋,

New month. New set of rewards. It's the O2 Community Rewards for August 🎁🥳.

Every month we reward our most helpful members and those who have contributed to making the community a fun place to be with either a credit on your bill or PAYG balance.

There are three different rewards  Gold (£20), Silver (£10), and Bronze (£5) up for grabs depending on your contribution.

See below 👇 for our latest winners. If you're on the list, please click my name above and send me a private message me with the mobile number you'd like credited, and I'll let you know your reward.

@MI5 @pgn @madasaf1sh @Cleoriff @Enlli @TallTrees @jonsie @Bambino @RunrigForever @Mi-Amigo @gmarkj @Pipstop78 @BobM @japitts 

edit: Sorry @Oxonian I missed you when I should have included you, so if you can message me over your details as well.

@blissgirl give me a shout in the event you've come back to O2. If not, thanks for your contributions nonetheless! And thanks again to everyone else 👍

More info:

Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7828 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1644 Solutions

Text and Email that the award has come through

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 21 of 35

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12599 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1153 Solutions

Text and email saying a credit has been applied to my account has just come through...

Thanks @Kei-M_O2 !

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 22 of 35

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149081 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28465 Solutions

Me too @Kei-M_O2 👍

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 23 of 35

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38279 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

Ditto here thank you @Kei-M_O2, appreciated.

My MyO2 will probably send me a notification around lunchtime tomorrow, ahead of the game as ever 😆

Message 24 of 35

jonsie
  • 93931 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

All sorted here thank you @Kei-M_O2 

Email received and credit added as 'porting and switching compensation'

Shows how big this problem is if they have a special catergory for it now

Text also received

Message 25 of 35

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38279 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

'porting and switching compensation'

As a percentage of all requests handled in the Forum here, porting and switching probably describes the largest slice of the pie 😖

Message 26 of 35

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7828 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1644 Solutions

My notifications have said Switching and Porting Compensation for some time so it's not a new thing. (Neither is the porting problem)

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 27 of 35

Cleoriff
  • 125797 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7549 Solutions

I've received mine as well @Kei-M_O2 

Thanks

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 28 of 35

Kei-M_O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 90 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That should be all the rewards applied, if you have any issues let me know! And all the best @Oxonian, we hope to see you soon 👍.

Message 29 of 35

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9122 Posts
  • 209 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

Thank you @Kei-M_O2, I am back home now although having to take it easy for the next few days.

My credit has been successfully applied so thanks for sorting that out. 👍

Message 30 of 35