Community Rewards: August 2024

Kei-M_O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 90 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ey up all 👋,

New month. New set of rewards. It's the O2 Community Rewards for August 🎁🥳.

Every month we reward our most helpful members and those who have contributed to making the community a fun place to be with either a credit on your bill or PAYG balance.

There are three different rewards  Gold (£20), Silver (£10), and Bronze (£5) up for grabs depending on your contribution.

See below 👇 for our latest winners. If you're on the list, please click my name above and send me a private message me with the mobile number you'd like credited, and I'll let you know your reward.

@MI5 @pgn @madasaf1sh @Cleoriff @Enlli @TallTrees @jonsie @Bambino @RunrigForever @Mi-Amigo @gmarkj @Pipstop78 @BobM @japitts 

edit: Sorry @Oxonian I missed you when I should have included you, so if you can message me over your details as well.

@blissgirl give me a shout in the event you've come back to O2. If not, thanks for your contributions nonetheless! And thanks again to everyone else 👍

More info:

Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25581 Posts
  • 855 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @Kei-M_O2 for my award

pm sent

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 11 of 35

Pipstop78
Level 11: Motivator
  • 632 Posts
  • 249 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Thankyou @ kei-M_02 pm is coming your way 

Message 12 of 35

blissgirl
Level 35: Originator
  • 8549 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Hin @Kei-M_O2  Don't think I will be back at o2 as signal at my work place wasnt good so I'm happy at Vodafone slight_smile

iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink & Apple watch series 9 pink (Celluar all with Vodafone slight_smile
Message 13 of 35

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149081 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28465 Solutions

Many thanks. 
PM sent 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 14 of 35

Kei-M_O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 90 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks all, I'm still waiting for a few people to get back to me so it'll probably be next week before I can get the full list over to the team to apply the rewards.

Message 15 of 35

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9122 Posts
  • 209 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

Thank you @Kei-M_O2, I'll PM my details over in a moment. 

I will not be around much for the next week as I am going into hospital tomorrow for minor surgery. They intend to keep me in for observation for a night or two and then I'll probably be out of action until at least next weekend. 👍    

Message 16 of 35

jonsie
  • 93931 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38279 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

All the best for the op, @Oxonian 🤞👍🏼

Message 18 of 35

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7828 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1644 Solutions

All the best with the surgery. But don't do a me and get a season ticket!

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 19 of 35

Cleoriff
  • 125797 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7549 Solutions

Good luck with your op @Oxonian 

Take care x

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 20 of 35