Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

4G data not working

Hello, I have a 4G contact however I am never able to access my 4G, only WiFi. My data roaming is on but it always says I have no data however the app keeps saying I have lots of data. I need to access 4G during work in case an emergency happens with...

Maddy665 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail on O2

I want to ask 2 questions about Voicemail and O2.1) I want a visual notification of voicemail messages on my phone - a Samsung S20 but cannot find how to do it. If it is not possible that leads me to 2) How do I disable voicemail on my phone?I am mis...

MartinP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Esim download without the app

I just bought an e-sim but my phone is using an apple store abroad where your app is not available (you should change that). Moving to the UK store is not an option because that would delete too many of my apps (Apple should change that too). How can...

Voicemails are not showing up

I am getting voicemail notifications for my pay as you go o2 sim however when I press on them to call 222 (o2 voicemailing service) it says I have no new messages! It happens all the time! I have tried turning voicemail off, then restarting and then ...

Esim Nightmare!!!!

I also like some others have accidently ordered an esim and now cannot make calls or texts. Over two weeks later 3 complaints online and 2 complaints from my local O2 store on my behalf (who were extremely helpful) but also could not fix the issue, s...

Theory987 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

code to unlock a phone

I have a Samsung Galaxy A8 bought from O2 few years ago but is blocked in O2 network. Do I need a code to unlock it??? Thanks

Val7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No eSIM or working plastic sim

I recently upgraded my iPhone which included a swap from plastic to eSIM. My plastic sim is blocked but the transfer hasn’t happened. I have no eSIM or working number and the order is stuck on processing. I have contacted o2 several times over the la...

Emma801 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos