Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple watch

My husband has a phone on a separate o2 contract. Can I buy an Apple Watch pay monthly on my contract for him to pair with his phone? If so, how do I ensure it pairs with his phone and does not receive my calls and texts etc?

SuzyM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email for o2

I am from UK but currently in Africa. Phone stolen, Luckily I have a spare.I cannot call o2.The "robot" cannot answer a question.My queries:1. Can I email o2 and if so how? I did the "complaints" procedure to try and notify them of the loss and cance...

K-21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card never worked¹

I have had nothing but a carry on since I bought my contract sim..my WiFi has never went on..I called o2 asked the lady to put data on she actually hung the phone up..she didn't have a clue what she was talking about...money has has been taken out my...

welcome1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail notification

Hi, All. I keep getting voicemail notification even thou no voicemail exists. I’ve tried most of the solutions on line including resetting network setting plus.. turning on off badges.. any assistance gratefully received.. regards Paul

Paul_0000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new mobile not delivered to home address

Hi all, 02 yesterday via email said there were delays to posting out the mobile... and then today apparently it would be sent to me, but there was confirmation of this via email. what happens to the parcel if indeed it were delivered and got no respo...

Tonyn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texts fail to send

Text messages fail to send to certain people on my phone. Can't spot a pattern. It has been like this since I first got my phone in the summer. I receive texts fine, but when I sent them, an orange circle  appears, and then when I click that, it's s...

Alanna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim not working

Just finished my contract with three and going to o2 just put my o2 sim in my phone and its not working any help please

Resolved! Phone disconnected

My phone has been disconnected. I have paid my outstanding bill. How long u till it is working again

Football1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraud

I have discovered fraud on my account- how can I stop an order? 

Sheilaxyz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only query

I have been with O2 for many years and have been out of contract for many months. I am considering buying a new Sim Only deal from O2 but have a very basic question. If i buy a new Sim Only contract, do I receive a new physical sim and then have to a...

GazTaylor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos