Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Tether

Hi.have you stopped my tethering? Robert

Resolved! Phone cut off

Hello. Every time I have attempted to pay off my device plan, for the last hour, over the phone. I have been cut off the phone. I have attempted to pay it for an hour. Today, I am actually planning on cancelling my contract. However, I cannot do this...

3E by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My02

Cannot log into my02 app with correct login details and my phone is in no service?

Ronn1996 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim

swapped for a new sim card and now no service, no calls or text..help 

help31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! black screen on new samsung A33

I got my new phone today but it has gone black on the screen and it wont turn on. The battery is fully charged now am confused and not sure as to what to do

Naz5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Downloading and Printing bills

500 Internal Server ErrorDPWIV0760W The specified path is invalid. (%s) I keep getting this message when trying to download bills for accounts. Tried calling the o2 awful telephone number and just got cut off. No live chat available. its been this wa...

Gordons by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4g showing but not working

I recently switched from EE to o2 but I’m having significant problems with 4g in my area - even though I checked prior to sign up and coverage was rated as excellent.Despite showing 4g on my phone, I can’t use the internet. To get around the issue, I...

KateIsh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code status check

Hi, today around 1pm I gave O2 my PAC code from my ID mobile account to transfer my number over, how long should this take or is there a was to check on this?

Aaron77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos