Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

intermitent signal loss problem

I have been experiencing a problem with my phone signal. There have been a couple of times when a caller couldn't hear me, and also I've had difficulties making calls and sending texts. I have tested this by calling to (and from) my landline. I have ...

JKing by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving data to a new phone

Purchased a new Samsung yesterday at O2 in Westwood Cross. Fairly efficient service ... but I was nit told that all my Whats App data would be lost unless I had backed it up. So I have now lost everything, and feel the O2 should have warned me in adv...

Gazebo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Duel Sim Connectivity

I have previously had my works sim card in my personal phone, both O2 sim cards. Now I have taken the works (2nd) sim card out of my phone and placed back in my works phone, due to the wife complaining when I'm on leave. Yet I am still having my pers...

Mr_S73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

Is my phone locked to o2?

Martin_B by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung galaxy s23

Anyone ordered one yet that comes with free ear bubs and got the phone but never got the ear buds?

Chris8925 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

USA travel

I have travelled to the US. I will need to make only occasional calls to the UK and so do not want to pay for the international bolt on of £6 per day. How can I do this? Thank you. Ray Terrrafranca

Signal

Neither phone on our plan is working. We've switched from virgin. Everything was fine until about 11am today.

Idcidcccc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming Mobile Data settings coming from Virgin

Hi,I have come the USA having purchased the O2 Travel Bolt On before I left. My iPhone connects to AT&T 5G but I get no data.Looking at my Mobile Data Network settings, the Mobile Data APN is set to goto.virginmobile.uk whereas all the other APNs are...

AndrewF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos