Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to unlock my previous phone

I had a contract with you fir my iPhone 11 and you contacted me to take on a new contract for my current iPhone 12. Same number. I want you to unlock my old phone. Please advise me. I filled in the form online and you back to me saying you did not ha...

Bre1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking phone

HiI have ended my contract with O2, I would now like to insert a new SIM card into my phone but O2 has 'locked' it. Please could you let me know how I can insert a new SIM card into the phone.Thanks

Resolved! Internet signal extremely bad

I wonder if someone could please help me my o2 internet is so poor and sometimes extremely slow even when just in the house let alone when I’m out in different area.I use Instagram a lot and it takes a while to load posts especially videos I am unlim...

Resolved! Text messages

I'm unable to send and receive text messages, everything else is fine, is there a fault in the network?

SteveT63 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong number shows as device number

Samsung A21s device displays wrong number in settings. I do not recognise the number. I have never used it. This causing issues when trying to connect via Bluetooth in car as my contacts are saved to my sim which is a completely different number. How...

Tina4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old e mails

Hello just upgraded my phone and cannot get into my old e mail account

Porting number issue

Recently moved to O2 from Virgin, received my transfer date after supplying my PAC code. Received 2 text on the day of transfer, then nothing. Now MY O2 shows my updated number, my phone's sim settings displays the temporary number that came with the...

Kalasin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelled order

I cancelled my order 30mins after processing the order, called 202 to cancel it, woman cancelled it, said I wouldn’t need to send anything back via mail as it hadn’t yet been dispatched, great, but then an hour later I get an email come through sayin...

Foxie28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos