Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemails are not showing up

charlottew01
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am getting voicemail notifications for my pay as you go o2 sim however when I press on them to call 222 (o2 voicemailing service) it says I have no new messages! It happens all the time!

I have tried turning voicemail off, then restarting and then turning voicemail on again but it didn't fix the issue.

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7805 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1643 Solutions

Send yourself a voicemail, listen to it then delete. Sometimes that clears the counters

Guide: All you need to know about O2 Voicemail 901 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148981 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28448 Solutions

@charlottew01 wrote:

I am getting voicemail notifications for my pay as you go o2 sim however when I press on them to call 222 (o2 voicemailing service) it says I have no new messages!

@charlottew01 

You dial 901 for O2 voicemail.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 6

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9062 Posts
  • 205 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

Even if you do resolve this problem @charlottew01, you are likely to find that it recurs. I do not use voicemail and have few incoming calls so I have switched-off voicemail and simply ignore the notifications. 

In the old days, I did take action ; but I found that even if I cleared the problem, it would recur within a couple of weeks. 👍 

Message 4 of 6

charlottew01
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thats what I have been calling to check o2 voicemails. Sorry about that, "222" is for my 1pmobile. I wish I could edit the post 😬

Message 5 of 6

charlottew01
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you. I have sent a voicemail through and it actually played after I received a notification. I shall wait until I get an actual voicemail to see if it's working again and then update this post

(("222" is a mistake in the post I actually meant "901"

Message 6 of 6