Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no mobile data after 2 weeks

Denrob12
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Still trying to get this problem solved with o2 They are adamant that there’s no block on my phone even though and advisor said there was Wednesday night Was told that they would lift the barring and they would contact me Thursday but that never happened same with the technical support team. Last night this appeared on my phone Can anyone help please? 

Denrob12_0-1683873473266.png

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149983 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Denrob12 

Quite a few similar reports just lately.

Ask O2 to replace your phone as they don't seem capable of reversing a bar currently.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 8133 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1664 Solutions

I believe "4G Calls Turned Off" means the 4G Calling (VoLTE) has been disabled in your location

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 5

Denrob12
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just to update everyone that I have finally had a phone delivered for the one that didn’t receive any data. O2 have accepted that it was their fault and the issue was caused by them barring my phone. Thank you to everyone for your help. It was going through Twitter that I finally got answers. 

Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149983 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

Good news @Denrob12 👍

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 5