Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card

Kerry60
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My sim card has been deactivated before my new sim card has arrived. I can't use my phone, have had to get a pay as you go sim as an emergency. Why have 02 done this, when I'm suppose to call them when making switch? Plus I have no intetent access.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23548 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3749 Solutions

@Kerry60 It is, unfortunately, the singularly most idiotic new policy that O2 has instituted. We as customers haven't a clue as to the reason behind it. Utter stupidity and needless inconvenience. The only way to avoid it is to get your new sim in store and have them do the sim swap while you're there. If you do go to a store, be sure to bring identification with you.

I don't know what good it will do you, but you can lodge a formal complaint: How to Complain | Help | O2

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23548 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3749 Solutions

@Kerry60 It is, unfortunately, the singularly most idiotic new policy that O2 has instituted. We as customers haven't a clue as to the reason behind it. Utter stupidity and needless inconvenience. The only way to avoid it is to get your new sim in store and have them do the sim swap while you're there. If you do go to a store, be sure to bring identification with you.

I don't know what good it will do you, but you can lodge a formal complaint: How to Complain | Help | O2

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 2