Did you mean: 

Roaming In Turks & Caicos

dgboss10
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 24 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I'm getting conflicting information on this. I'm off to turks and caicos in a few weeks. It is listed on one page as being included in travel bolt on and one agent has told me that it is not and one agent told me that it is? Anyone able to check this for me? 

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 8007 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1653 Solutions

CS Haven't a clue. Everything you need in these guides

Guide: Roaming in Turkey and Cyprus 

Guide: Roaming MegaGuide 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 8007 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1653 Solutions

CS Haven't a clue. Everything you need in these guides

Guide: Roaming in Turkey and Cyprus 

Guide: Roaming MegaGuide 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 6

dgboss10
  • 24 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/international/using-phone-abroad - on this link it says included with travel bolt on l

https://www.o2.co.uk/international/using-your-phone-abroad - and when you type in 'Turks & Caicos' it says 'No Data Found' so I'm not sure what to follow 

Message 3 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149684 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28520 Solutions

@dgboss10 

Which countries are included?

• The following countries are included in O2 Travel at £6 a day.
    Albania, Anguilla, Argentina, Aruba, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belarus, Bermuda, Botswana, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Columbia, Cost Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Greenland, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Honduras, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Jamaica, Japan, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Montserrat, Myanmar, Netherlands Antilles, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Rwanda, Saint Lucia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, St Kitts & Nevis, St Vincent & the Grenadines, Suriname, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Turkey, Turks & Caicos islands, UAE, Uruguay, USA, Venezuela, Yemen, Zambia.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 6

dgboss10
  • 24 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the help once again mi5. Not sure why one of the roaming links cant find the country 🤷‍♂️ 

Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149684 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28520 Solutions

Just one of many website issues @dgboss10 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 6 of 6