cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help! Sim is still not working after bar was placed on the Sim which was only for the device

RJ90
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I had a device stolen- which lead me to having the device barred- The sim card was not in the device- yet the customer service advisor (after many requests placed a bar on both the sim & the device). I have had a new sim delivered- still not working. No calls, data, texts. Please help! It's been promised that the bar has been lifted from the SIM- but still alas not working. I have been back and forth with CS for 3 days now.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146708 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28245 Solutions

@RJ90 

The sim bar may have been lifted but your account is also barred when a loss is reported.

Get back on to O2 to remove the account bar too.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146708 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28245 Solutions

@RJ90 

The sim bar may have been lifted but your account is also barred when a loss is reported.

Get back on to O2 to remove the account bar too.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2