Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving O2 emails and can not get into My O2 - Help

MarkS90
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered a new phone from O2 but I'm not receiving emails from O2. There is NO problem with my email. It works fine. I'm receiving emails from others and NO ITS NOT IN THE SPAM folder. Having googled this I see others have had similar problems. I can't get into my O2 account as it asks me to verify my email address, which I am not getting.

I believe there is an issue between my email account provider and O2's email accounts.

I can't check the status of my phone and sim order and I can't seem to chat to anyone.

Please help asap

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10155 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions

Good Luck , please let us know how you get on.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 11 of 14

MarkS90
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well... First did I live chat and then spoke to someone on the phone to try and resolve. They can't fix the email issue until I receive the phone but I won't know when that is because the emails aren't coming through. I don't think that really got through to them. They did offer to cancel it but at present I don't want to do that unless absolutely necessary. The guy I spoke to thinks I should get a text when it's being delivered. Oh and the phone is out of stock and they don't know when it will be available lol

Message 12 of 14

MarkS90
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

You were right, out of stock and don't know when it will be in again

Message 13 of 14

MarkS90
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just to be clear this had NOT been resolved in full and I have not accepted the above as a "solution". I still haven't received any emails from O2 about my order. I only got into 'My O2' after pressing the not received emails button about 10 times and eventually a verification email came through. I went to my local O2 store but because they are franchise and this was an online sale they can't do anything either. I now remember why I left O2 years ago. Just shocking and poor all round.

Message 14 of 14