My o2 is saying I have no products or services but I have a pay monthly mobile 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36061 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1602 Solutions

As a quick search of the forum here would have revealed, @Aud3, O2's self-management product, MyO2 (either App or Web) is a bit wonky at the moment. My O2 stopped believing I had a phone since October when they moved me from their legacy to their new 360 billing system - lots of problems there at the moment. Be patient - if anything urgent is needed, reach out to O2 via Social Media, the ways are in the link just below. Good luck!

Message 2 of 4

lpkeates
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm also getting similar issues with the app, especially with this:

IMG_0066.png

Please note that I am NOT an employee for O2 nor any other company. Any advice of mine should be taken with a grain of salt
Message 3 of 4

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36061 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1602 Solutions

@lpkeates - a search of the forum would show definitively that O2 have messed up a system update, affecting thousands of customers.
This is a customer to customer community, not O2, so we cannot access your account, sorry.
As noted in the earlier reply above, you need to contact O2. Give them a call on 202 or 0344 809 0202 (contract) 4445 or 0344 8090222 (PAYG) as outlined here: Guide: How to find help & contact O2  

Or you can message them on Social Media, the ways are in the link just below this post. Good luck!

Message 4 of 4