Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location Services

BigTelcoJoy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Location services stopped working on two phones once parental controls enabled by O2.  Same issue as here:

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Tech-Support/Location-services-not-working/td-p/1516256

Works just fine on wi-fi. It's just on O2's network with parental controls enabled.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147812 Posts
  • 639 Topics
  • 28355 Solutions

@BigTelcoJoy 

This isn't a blanket issue so it must be something more specific.

Both my kids were on O2 and find my phone worked fine with age verification enabled.

The only related setting that may be relevant is the date of birth registered to the Apple ID being used.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10895 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 3121 Solutions

Apple block App Tracking for under 18's as standard on there devices now, where the Apple ID has a a DOB under 18. 

This includes FindMyApple and can include any service that uses Location. @BigTelcoJoy 

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 3 of 3