Did you mean: 

I have a huge problem

Andrei49
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Dear [O2 Customer Service],

I am writing to express my extreme disappointment with the service I have received over the past four weeks regarding an ongoing issue with my text messaging service. Despite numerous attempts to rectify the situation, I have not received any resolution or even a clear plan for how this issue will be addressed.

For over a month now, I have been unable to send or receive text messages on my phone. I have contacted the O2 call center multiple times, and each time I am told that someone will contact me to address the issue, but I have yet to receive any further communication or assistance.

This lack of reliable communication has not only caused inconvenience but has also resulted in the inability to access my security account, as it requires text message verification. As a paying customer, I am deeply disheartened by the lack of urgency and attention given to resolving this significant issue.

I urge you to prioritize this matter and provide a swift resolution. I believe that the lack of action in addressing this matter reflects a concerning disregard for customer satisfaction and loyalty. At this point, I cannot recommend O2 to others based on my experience.

I am hopeful that this email will prompt a suitable and timely response and that the issue will be resolved as soon as possible. I appreciate your immediate attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Andrei P.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93250 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this
or give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Message 2 of 2