Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canceled order

DC7
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, I just completed an order, been charged the upfront cost of 30 quid and then received an email saying my order was canceled with no reason or refund. 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions

@DC7 

O2 can't refund you as they don't have the money. It is held in a shadow account by your bank and it's they who will return it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

TallTrees
Level 50: Versatile
  • 11012 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 362 Solutions

Hi @DC7 

Welcome to the O2 community 

Looks like you will need to contact the sales team. We don't have access to accounts 

Here

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions

@DC7 

O2 can't refund you as they don't have the money. It is held in a shadow account by your bank and it's they who will return it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3