Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad service and customer service

laurie2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been having problems with my signal within my area. The mass is always broken and they have attempted to fix it many times. Over the past 6-7months I have spoke  to a number of different people and I always get put through to other people who don’t seem to be able to help me. I have been told over 5 times that mangers, complains, tech team and supervisors are going to call me back and I am yet to receive any of these phone calls back. O2 have taken responsibility for bad network within my area and have agreed to cancel my air time but won’t pay my device plan. They have also informed me that I can’t continue playing for device with out having airtime so I have to pay the remaining of my device for them to free me of my contract and give me my puk code. I feel like I’m in a loosing battle. Please please can somebody help me. My phone calls drop out, I don’t receive calls, can’t always make calls, I can’t get signal it’s dreadful. You have all the evidence of this and I have even given you access to my phone calls so you can listen and see why this is happening yet I’m still here being played around with. There has to be someone who can help me and pass not me around. I am one very very unhappy customer. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149586 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@laurie2 

Just pay the device plan and get a sim only contract from a network that works in your area.

Check other networks with PAYG sim cards to be sure first.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Arasheed
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 114 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

I personally believe that you should be paying nothing if o2 are incapable of providing what you pay for. Call 202 speak to an agent or talk to them via social media

Message 3 of 4

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7980 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1653 Solutions

If you are freed from your airtime plan then @MI5 advice is the best.

Phones bought from O2 are not locked and will work on any UK network.

Of course you have to pay for the handset as it was actually a loan taken out with them and has nothing to do with signal or the lack thereof 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 4