Did you mean: 

BLOCKED OR LOCKED O2 IPHONE 11

TooNman
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I have a iphone 11 that was orginally bought and paid for and in contract with O2 .The phone unfortunatety was lost and recovered and reported lost to O2 . Since recovery i have tried umteen times to have this phone unblocked / unlocked by O2 much to my frustration .  Can O2 help please as i feel they have a customer obligation to rectify this ongoing problem so that i can get the use of a perfectly good phone . Athough i am no longer a O2 customer can someone help please .

Also can this be done online as i am not wanting to waste any more time with O2 on the phone for hours  explaining and waiting on O2 to unlock or or unblock the phone.   

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11265 Posts
  • 62 Topics
  • 3153 Solutions

@TooNman 

This is not customer services and no one on here can help you.

You can try social media the links are in this guide Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Did you put an insurance claim for the phone, the reason for asking is that if you did the phone is no longer yours and belongs to the insurance company, and trying to get it unblocked is insurance fraud, and they will notify the insurance company who will then persue you for fraud.. just a warning incase you did claim for it.

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 4

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23904 Posts
  • 1042 Topics
  • 3769 Solutions

@TooNman This is not O2. This is a customer community. These are only suggestions:

You can find out if your phone is blacklisted here:

CheckMEND The world's most comprehensive device check

Or IMEI CHECK - Free Online IMEI Number Checker | IMEI.info

Or IMEI Check - Free IMEI Number Checker | IMEICheck.com

If your phone is not on any blacklist you will have to get an O2 Pay & Go sim and follow this guide:

Unlocking an O2 phone to use a different SIM card. - o2uk

You could also go to a local High Street mobile repair shop to see if they can help.

Maybe someone else in the community has other suggestions but those above are mine.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93892 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions
Message 4 of 4