Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Not connecting

Lhc444
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My Apple Watch Ultra is linked to my IPhone on O2 account but shows as No Connection on gather watch under mobile settings - There is a green tick against O2 Plan - I’ve tried 8 Customer service Agents in attempt to resolve and Esim has been rest a few times without success - Anyone any idea how to fix?

Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @Idm55 Some apple watch issues can be fixed I will send you a private message to look into for you.

signature
Message 21 of 35

Jyotida
  • 16 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’m in exactly same situation, had customer service send a new esim but that’s doing exactly the same stuck in activation . 

Message 22 of 35

Jyotida
  • 16 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I can’t believe people are saying they have had this issue for several months !!! Is this what I’m looking forward to ? The only reason I got this was to limit my phone and use the Watch primary.  

Message 23 of 35

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38502 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1735 Solutions

@Jyotida wrote:

I can’t believe people are saying they have had this issue for several months !!! Is this what I’m looking forward to ? The only reason I got this was to limit my phone and use the Watch primary.  

This has been a long and arduous run of iWatch issues - compounded by a recent update OTA from Apple that triggered and broke a few other bits of the setup. 🤷

Message 24 of 35

Robi
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Im also having a problem with no connection on my apple watch @O2Emma, could you help or pass this to somebody that could

Message 25 of 35

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38502 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1735 Solutions

@Robi wrote:

Im also having a problem with no connection on my apple watch @O2Emma, could you help or pass this to somebody that could

The Forum O2 Advisor service previously offered here on the forum was withdrawn back in July - you will have to contact O2 directly via 202, or via an O2 Shop (make sure to bring photo id with you to the shop!), @Robi - good luck!

Message 26 of 35

Eastupper
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have the exact same issue. If I power the watch on/off then it connects for a while but then goes back to "no connection"... 😞

I wonder if you can hep me too?

Message 27 of 35

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9367 Posts
  • 218 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@Eastupper 

Please see the guidance from @pgn immediately above your post - you too will need to contact O2 directly via 202 or visit an O2 retail store with photo ID :-

Store locator | O2 UK | Find Your Nearest O2 Store

Message 28 of 35

TH375
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i have the same issue - recently upgraded my iphone (with change to data plan) but apple watch connection has dropped 

Message 29 of 35

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126080 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

@TH375 

I'm afraid it's a call to O2 on 202, or a trip to your nearest O2 store (with ID) 

See info above.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 30 of 35