Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABROAD AND SIM NOT WORKING

ASRF
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm currently in India right now and i setup e-sim accidentally when i wanted to setup an e-sim for my airtel sim card and I'm unable to login into my o2 account or call customer service as i cant call international numbers in India . please can you find a solution for me.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146723 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28245 Solutions

@ASRF 

Use Skype to call for free.

Guide: A Guide to Skype 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 146723 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28245 Solutions

@ASRF 

Use Skype to call for free.

Guide: A Guide to Skype 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

ASRF
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

what number do i use to contact o2 from abroad?

Message 3 of 5

ASRF
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i need my number to access text messages as ill have important texts

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 146723 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28245 Solutions

@ASRF 

It's in the link I gave you if you read it.

+44 800 032 1402

Message 5 of 5