cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

viewing my bill

Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to see all the calls made from my phone but can only see the chargeable ones this has only happened since i changed my contract to simplicity

Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

You need to keep clicking through to "view previous Bills"

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Are you looking at the "View my previous bills" section of your My O2?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

No i am looking at recent charges but its only showing what i have been charged for and nothing else.

Message 3 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122758 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

If you go into view latest bill...you then scroll down and find the option to view detailed usage. Further down on the same page you are given the option to view previous bills....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 10

MI5
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

You need to keep clicking through to "view previous Bills"

Currently using:
Message 5 of 10

jonsie
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Once you get through the previous bills option you can see the latest o/g calls on the menu on the LH side of the old style web page.

Message 6 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

We used to be able to check current usage prior to the bill, when abroad this is useful as allowance says one figure & usage shows another due to the delay. I tried your suggestion hoping this information would be there but the facility has been removed. Any ideas please?

Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there, 

This is currently not available for unbilled calls but keep an eye out as it may become available soon wink

Message 8 of 10

MI5
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

We used to be able to check current usage prior to the bill, when abroad this is useful as allowance says one figure & usage shows another due to the delay. I tried your suggestion hoping this information would be there but the facility has been removed. Any ideas please?

It's another of O2's "improvements" !!!!

Completely useless now for what you want I'm afraid 😞

Currently using:
Message 9 of 10

jonsie
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Overseas usage seems to take forever to update onto the system. No doubt O2 will blame the roaming networks. I can't fathom out why the My O2 website has been updated yet after numerous links, it reverts to the old style pages.

Message 10 of 10