Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

to o2 customer services

jls
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello. I have had issues with my disability benefits which has meant a delay in me receiving my usual payments.

This has left me in severe financial hardship and unable to pay any bills, including my phone bill.

You have cut off my outgoing calls, including to yourselves!

I have tried to call you on 2729 and 08005884217 as advised by this website, yet neither will connect.

Due to my disability and current circumstances, i cannot get to or use another phone to call you on, and as my phone is my only lifeline to the outside world - to my support network, counselling staff and medical professionals - my phone is essential.

I am now totally cut off and suffering directly as a result of your actions.

Could someone please call me to attempt to rectify the situation please?

[Personal details removed]

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Sorry to hear of your situation @jls but this is a community of o2 customers and no one from o2 will see your message and call you.

As this is a public forum your phone number is visible to the entire world, so please edit your message to remove it (click the downward arrow in the top right of your message and choose edit).

You can use Skype to call the Payment Management team - their number (and how to use Skype to call) are in this guide:

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

gmarkj
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Sorry to hear of your situation @jls but this is a community of o2 customers and no one from o2 will see your message and call you.

As this is a public forum your phone number is visible to the entire world, so please edit your message to remove it (click the downward arrow in the top right of your message and choose edit).

You can use Skype to call the Payment Management team - their number (and how to use Skype to call) are in this guide:

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Message 2 of 4

jls
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thankyou for your concern, may i ask - do you work for o2?

Message 3 of 4

gmarkj
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

No - most of the community are o2 customers @jls 

Message 4 of 4