cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stop send me "funny" message please

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I am customer of O2 since 2014yr (monthly program Big Bundle 10), but in this last time you started send me "funny message". For example last time I top up my credit this friday (27.1.2017 at 7.45am) and then, this friday (27.1.2017 at 2.33pm) you send me message : you need top up, your big bundle allowance expired. This is not first time you sedn me this stupid message, what does it means? When I top up my credit morning and in the evening you send me message about my expired program?????? Are you serious? Last time I am very unhappy with your service and connection also. So many time i am in the city centre without net connection, in the train also, everybody have a connection, me not, I dont understand this. And that the reason I start thinking about transfer to another provider with serious offer and best connection.

Thank you

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144990 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27815 Solutions
If you top up in the morning you would still get the notice to top up later that day as the system hasn't had time to update.
It updates at midnight every day.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Best option is to call customer service and ask them to switch off notification texts.

Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 144990 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27815 Solutions
If you top up in the morning you would still get the notice to top up later that day as the system hasn't had time to update.
It updates at midnight every day.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23207 Posts
  • 1029 Topics
  • 3690 Solutions

@Anonymous  As you're a Pay & Go customer, if you're unhappy with the coverage you're getting, make sure your phone is unlocked, use up whatever allowance you have left, and switch networks.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 4