cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

signal, or lack of it!

Anonymous
Not applicable
o2, what's going on!! I don't pay a small fortune a month to be sat with no signal! An explanation would be nice and compensation!
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
My wife and I both have O2 mobiles in the same house, she has a signal (on PAYG) and I have no signal on pay monthly. I suggest it is may not be a signal problem in general but based on payment method or only certain customers

No it's most likely number related.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 11 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

Taken them 6 hours but seem to have signal back. I made the mistake of changing from PayG last month. After today, when I purchase my new phone within the next two weeks, I will be looking elsewhere. I have lost orders. I also attempted to log on and it could not do that properly.  Technology!!!!!!

Message 12 of 23

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144755 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27734 Solutions
Well they didn't do it on purpose you know wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 23

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Taken them 6 hours but seem to have signal back. I made the mistake of changing from PayG last month. After today, when I purchase my new phone witthin the next two weeks, I will be looking elsewhere. I have lost orders.

There is no guarantee of continuous service on a normal tariff.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 14 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
You have that on good authority then :))
Message 15 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
no guarantee of anything nowadays, but I shall still be looking elsewhere. Maybe a phone on every network would work slight_smile
Message 16 of 23

Cleoriff
  • 123177 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

If you read O2 terms and conditions...you will see it stated clearly

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 17 of 23

MI5
  • 144755 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27734 Solutions
Same on all networks.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 18 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

My wife and I have BlackBerry Passports which are on pay monthly, she's data and voice and I've got data and no voice.  Sort out that one. 

Message 19 of 23

MI5
  • 144755 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27734 Solutions
Different numbers.....

Currently using:
Message 20 of 23