cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung pay as you go

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a samsung mobile phone..used mainly for texting and calls..I have recently installed Instagram..but am now being charged £1 each day for something i dont know of..Ive been told by my daughter that Instagram is free..so could you please tell me what im paying £1 extra each day for???

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's the £1 web daily that payg users like yourself use out of your credit to connect to the Internet while out & about.

follow @MI5 advice & only connect to wifi 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144183 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
It will be for the data used to connect to instagram.
Turn off mobile data and just connect with wifi turned on.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's the £1 web daily that payg users like yourself use out of your credit to connect to the Internet while out & about.

follow @MI5 advice & only connect to wifi 

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144183 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
This link explains Web daily and also tells you how to add a bolt on if you wish to use mobile data at cheaper rates

http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/pay-and-go-web-daily-web-daily-bolt-on-monthy-web-bolt...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

great advice @MI5

Message 5 of 5