Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pixel 6a promotion

zimmerphrame
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded my account today, for a pixel 6a, which is supposed to come with the hub/mini hub promotion. but i didn't recieve any sort of voucher with the phone? how do i claim? thanks for any help.

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7152 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions

Try here

https://promo-rewards.com/nestbundle/en-GB/qualifying

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7152 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions

Try here

https://promo-rewards.com/nestbundle/en-GB/qualifying

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 8

zimmerphrame
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks slight_smile

Message 3 of 8

zimmerphrame
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

well... that was a bust. even though my purchase was within the alloted time period for the promotion, it won't accept it, because it wasn't...??!?..and of course i can't get hold of an adviser..***...

Message 4 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 124331 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@zimmerphrame 

You are well within the time frame for claiming. The promotion doesn't close until the 5th Oct?

To take part in this promotion, you'll need to purchase a qualifying Pixel 6 phone from a participating retailer between 13th September - 5th October 2022.

Make sure to wait 14 days after making your purchase before submitting your claim.

You'll also need to submit your claim no later than 45 days from your purchase date, as shown on your receipt or invoice.

Claims are limited to a maximum of 2 per person. Business purchases are not eligible for this offer. For more information, please see the Terms of this promotion.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 8

zimmerphrame
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

the only thing i can think of is waiting until the 29th to claim maybe? not quite been 144 dayys, but i wouldn't have thought that would matter.

Message 6 of 8

zimmerphrame
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

14 days

Message 7 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 124331 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@zimmerphrame wrote:

the only thing i can think of is waiting until the 29th to claim maybe? not quite been 144 dayys, but i wouldn't have thought that would matter.

It does matter as you have 14 days to change your mind about keeping the phone. After that time you can't unless it's faulty. Some people return the phone but keep the gift/promotion. So stick to 14 days @zimmerphrame 

Best of luck.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 8