cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pay monthly

Anonymous
Not applicable

why when i have an o2 contract i cant add another contract on to it as it keeps geting declined

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92924 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Only customer service can answer this for you as we are all customers like yourself.

It could be with regards to a further credit check or as to how long you have had your current contract but really we would only be able to speculate on here.

Best option would be to call 202 for clarification.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
  • 92924 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Only customer service can answer this for you as we are all customers like yourself.

It could be with regards to a further credit check or as to how long you have had your current contract but really we would only be able to speculate on here.

Best option would be to call 202 for clarification.

Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 143445 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You have to pass a credit check for each new contract.
Maybe something has changed on your credit file since you took the last contract or maybe too many applications too close together?
Lot's of possible reasons but only O2 can tell you why, but they don't usually give you that info.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
If a person has been late with bill payments to O2 or something has come up on your credit file this could affect it.

If you contact one of the credit file reference agencies such as Experian they will provide a report for you.
Message 4 of 4