cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pay and gogogo balance and registering

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry I have several questions.

Starting point:- I have a O2 company phone and home broadband.

New:- I have a new personal P&G phone.

Q1. How do I register this on the website? As a new phone it recognises my Email address probably from the registration of my company phone or home broadband and won't accept it.

Q2. I requested pay and gogogo at £10. So far I've not used the 'phone, sent a few texts, and done a bit of browsing. When I try 20202 for balance the answer is always 0.00.Only once have I received the information about call time / texts/ internet. What's wrong?

Q3. I get the occassional message 'balance is low'. What does this mean when I've not used any of my call time?

Q4. If I top up by 20 Jan but I've not used all my minutes / texts/ browsing what happens to my balance?

Q5. If I don't top up what happens to my outstanding balance?

Next new:- Today I will stop using my company O2 mobile. Registered on the web site.

Q6. Will this affect the status of my broadband contract?

Any help to unravel these mysteries welcome!

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93928 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

You will need to register your new number to your broadband account to keep your discount.

Call time minutes and other allowances don't roll over, they start again on your anniversary date.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 149078 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28464 Solutions
Zero balance and balance low messages are because you don't have any credit on the phone. The top up buys the included allowances and does not count as a monetary credit.... I can't help with the other Q's but someone will be along to help shortly....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 7

jonsie
  • 93928 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

You will need to register your new number to your broadband account to keep your discount.

Call time minutes and other allowances don't roll over, they start again on your anniversary date.

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for this. Now I topped up to get over the unfriendly message.

Before I did this I could not pick-up voicemail. I was just sent to a top-up voice loop.

Now I can get through to voicemail and make calls. I do still have 59 minutes in my payand gogogog allowance (also 400 texts and lots of internet). But I see the top-up amount is reducing. What is happening now?

Thanks for your further help!

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the advice about braodband I have now associated the new number with my account!

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

It costs to use voicemail.

numbers such as 0845 etc are not allowed in your inclusive minutes and cost to ring. 

There are several apps that you can download that sometimes can give you an alternative number to use which will allow you to use those inclusive minutes. 

I use it regularly. 

Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can imagine some lightbulbs coming on one by one!

Now I'm busy with Hullomail maybe this will answer the last question.

Thanks to all that contributed!

Message 7 of 7