cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 trying to screw me over for every bit of money i have!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
early january this year i decided to get a new phone as i was fed up of my old blackberry. so i was talking to an o2 advisor and he was nice enough to offer to order it for me then and there he told me it would arrive in a couple of days.
so i waited those couple of days and no phone arrived i went on my account to find there was a fraud i eventually rang through after ages of talking to advisors online and getting nowhere they sorted the fraud and ordered me the phone i wanted it arrived and i thought it was done and dusted

then today i looked at my bill and found it not to be 15.99 as usual but 92 pound!!! to say i got a shock was an understatement. i got online with them yet again and they told me they had removed my o2 to o2 minutes when they changed my contract and id been charged for those minutes i had gone over. the thing is i had never been aware that these mintes have been removed i have had no written contract and no one told me when i got my new phone that it was going to be removed i still have the same number and assumed i could still have this bolt on as when i asked they said i could

i have had nothing but hassle from o2 and have been with them a long time they arnt willing to help me in any way and are not even understanding there just saying i am at fault i should have looked at my contract .... which i never recieved

i am fed up with the constant problems from o2 and theyre not so willing to try help a customer sort them only to line their pockets with my money i feel unfairly treated and insulted wih the way i uave been spoken to and would not advise anyone to join this provider

any advice????
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Your best option is to forget the chat service and speak to customer service on 202 to try and get this resolved.

If you still get no satisfaction after speaking with them you might want to consider a formal complaint. Info here:

Complaints Review Service | Support | O2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Your best option is to forget the chat service and speak to customer service on 202 to try and get this resolved.

If you still get no satisfaction after speaking with them you might want to consider a formal complaint. Info here:

Complaints Review Service | Support | O2

Message 2 of 3

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
i have had nothing but hassle from o2 and have been with them a long time they arnt willing to help me in any way and are not even understanding there just saying i am at fault i should have looked at my contract .... which i never recieved

You can access the terms of your contract at the bottom of any page on this web site.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 3