Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Data use query

I upgraded my phone and this month I've apparently used more data than ever before yet the reality is that I've hardly been online, and absolutely nowhere near the amount I was before each month, not even close. I'm not that happy about this!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not recieved phone

Hi I have ordered a I phone and paid for it, I was sent an email to say it would be delivered yesterday but no phone came. Who can I speak to about this? Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

pulling hair out live chat is useless data problem

i upgraded from a iphone to galaxy 6 my problem is its the same data package etc i never went over my allowance yet i had this not even a week and it used it all nearly i cant understand why i use wifi indoors yet it had used it all nearly all live c...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reordering the right phone.

Hello, I ordered a iphone but received the wrong one on Thursday 8th was told to send back (which i did on friday 9th) and order again mid week it is now wednesday 14th and my bill says I still need to pay for the phone I have sent back how long does...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card

Hi I am part of a small voluntary group. Unfortunately, our sim card for our pay as you go phone doesn't work. I think it is damaged. How can we get a new one.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel query

Hello! A friend recently gave me her iPhone6 as she has upgraded and it was unwanted! I have put my O2 sim in it and it works well so far on my sim only contract. In a short while I am going to Amsterdam for a week. If I take my iPhone6 and use my si...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 return query

I have just spoken to 02 customer services whom confirmed they have recived my returned iphone and this will be cancelled and a new bill crredited in 14 days does this sound right? I am a bit concerned as I have paid the first bill and have another o...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

High data usage

I topped up today around lunch time and I went on during my break at work to see how much data I'd used and it said 34mb. However I was only scrolling through twitter for not even 10 minutes. I normally wouldn't complain but I only have 500mb a month...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

refresh upgrade

Is there any deals at the moment where a tablet is included with the phone

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cut off

Missed my bill wanting to pay it but can't ring ? Also no landline

• 7 replies