Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Topping up

Hi everyone, I am new and after a bit of info, and hopefully someone can help. I bought a PAYG fone with the usual top up card/number/chip included, I dont use the number as I stick to my own number, so I replaced the new chip with my original old on...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

My payment

My bill on the o2 site says that my payment is duo n the 24th, but i just looked at my bank balance and its already been taken out under the date of the 25th of october, which is next monday.Is this normal?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Saved rewards

Please could someone tell me, if I saved my 10% rewards I get with my o2 PAYG topups can I use them anytime? Or do I have to wait until I get the text asking if I want to save or collect my reward. Thank you

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stuck using music on my phone

Ive got a Samsung E2121B and ive just put in a 2gb MicroSD card but i can not work out how to play music. Ive put alot of music on the sd card from my pc to play but not a single song will play, all i get is not supported content for somereason? Ive ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor Service

I just purchased an Alcatel mobile and fitted an OS sim card. Signal strenght in my area was so low I could only achieve either no bars or one signal bar on the front LCDI wrote to O2 who came back with a load of questions presumably read from a scri...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Someone please help with tariff problem please

I have been on Simplicity unlimited text and web and 100 mins and it was due to ran out today 21st Oct so a few days ago i changed it to Simplicity text and web and i had £11 credit and as the new tariff is £10 i would have enough credit so i changed...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Freephone numbers

Why are freephone numbers (0800, 0808, 0500) charged at a premium rate, when other landline calls are included in your free minutes? It does not make sense.Isn't it about time this archaic and unfair practice was stopped? The point of companies provi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Confused by o2 upgrades

When I checked my upgrade options when the iphone 4 came out I was told by o2 that I had eligibility to upgrade 3 months early on my current iphone 35, making my upgrade date Jan 2011 (3 months early). Just rang them today to check this as my iphone ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moved House, Very poor reception, what can i do?

Hi,I had my upgarde at christmas time from the o2 store. After being with o2 for 3 years i wanted to stay because of the Iphone 3gs.2 weeks ago i moved house and have found that the signal is very poor. I can have very low signal to no signal dependi...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

credit check for phone

am on simplicity 20 monthly with my own phone and want to upgrade to a blackberry phone and a contract will i have to go through another credit check to upgrade thanks.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos