cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 chat not working and Customer service asks to call back after verification - because too busy

Anonymous
Not applicable

is there anyone available in O2 to service customers?.

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @gindygoo,

Customers are still being helped as normal, but waiting times are affected as a result of the issues. That's all the info I have right now but I'll update with any more I receive.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

Sorry to hear that you cant get through. We're experiencing a few issues with accessing customer service which is affecting waiting times. We're working as quick as we can to resolve it slight_smile

Get involved:

Message 2 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
More issues Toby?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 9

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
@Toby do you have any specifics about what's affected by these latest issues? Obvs call waiting times are longer than usual, is that all or are customers still not receiving help once they've persevered and gotten through to CS?
Message 4 of 9

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @gindygoo,

Customers are still being helped as normal, but waiting times are affected as a result of the issues. That's all the info I have right now but I'll update with any more I receive.

Get involved:

Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

As a customer i can confirm that the customer experience with O2 is on a express downward slippery slope.

The worst part of all of this is, Alright i dont want to deal with people on phone and on Chat as its not working - i ****** into a shop that i bought my phone and so called Gurus say - we cant help you as we can't access your account. Which is an obvious lie as they surely can access it to sell / upgrade the account. But WONT access it to help when things to Wrong... Toby - can you tell me what you will do to esclate this??

Message 6 of 9

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Earlier today (around 10am uk time) I tried to use live chat. Constant message was that all agents were busy. I used the chat link on complaints and got through to a delightful young lady who dealt with my issue despite not having a complaint. Please pass on my thanks to Salina @Toby

Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the heads up, been trying all day to contact O2 via chat or phone with 30 min waiting times and then being cut off. I was also supposed to be called today at 9:30 by a manager, but nothing. I tried your suggestion and managed to get through to someone in complaints who is dealing with my issue. Hopefully it will get sorted, otherwise I will have to complain about the complaints dept too! Argh! 

Message 8 of 9

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Hope they resolve your issue, normally you do at least get through to a UK adviser.

Message 9 of 9