Did you mean: 

o2 Credit Referral

Whitwot
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So I’m not entirely sure what to do.
I previously had a contract under my parents name and was paying the bill. It finally ended so I thought it was about time to get one of my own especially since I checked and saw I had no errors or faults against my name and my credit score was quite good.

I ordered an iPhone 11 Max Pro off of o2 online. Received my order number and all the contracts via email and somehow had two payments of £30 taken out of my account to later be told there was a problem and I needed to call in.

I failed the credit check after getting the contract emails, phone number and order number?!

So now I’m left with no phone or phone provider and no explanation. I’ve emailed the o2 credit referral but I’ve received no response
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144851 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27774 Solutions

@Whitwot 

They won't discuss the reasons for refusal with you but they may ask you to pay a refundable deposit to help build up your credit rating.

It can take upto 2 weeks for them to get back to you though.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144851 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27774 Solutions

@Whitwot 

They won't discuss the reasons for refusal with you but they may ask you to pay a refundable deposit to help build up your credit rating.

It can take upto 2 weeks for them to get back to you though.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2