Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 Coverage

BRO-OK
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Both my wife and I have been with o2 for a very long time and never really had any issues, however for the past 2-3 weeks we;'ve not been able to make any calls (nor has anyone been able to contact us) and the internet 5g/4g has been pretty much none exisistent.....after checking it says o2 are carrying out work in our area and it should be resolved by the 26th of April.....HOW on gods green earth have you the cheek to charge us AIRTIME bills when our phones have been off for well over a month ????? 

HOW THE HELL DO I GET TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE AT O2 ??

ANTONE ?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6779 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1519 Solutions

No one at O2 will be able to answer your questions and no one will be able to give you information on what looks like a major network upgrade.

If you are at home and want to make calls then there is always WiFi Calling 

https://www.o2.co.uk/connectivity/wifi-and-4g-calling

You will need it switching on in your accounts first.

You are not guaranteed always to have signal and that is in the Terms and Conditions of O2 and the other 3 networks 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6779 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1519 Solutions

No one at O2 will be able to answer your questions and no one will be able to give you information on what looks like a major network upgrade.

If you are at home and want to make calls then there is always WiFi Calling 

https://www.o2.co.uk/connectivity/wifi-and-4g-calling

You will need it switching on in your accounts first.

You are not guaranteed always to have signal and that is in the Terms and Conditions of O2 and the other 3 networks 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 2