Did you mean: 

moving abroad

Ellakp
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hello, 

I am moving to australia from August 30th, and I don't know when I will be back in the UK - can I get my sim transferred to work in Australia or shall I cancel a contract? or I cancelling not an option?

I would love any help I can get with this - thank you! 

Ella 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146885 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28261 Solutions

@Ellakp 

You may still be able to use your sim in Aus, depending on your tariff and bolt ons.

USA - Roaming with O2 but you will be limited to 63 days in anyy 4 month period before you get extra charges.

Cancellation guide here Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146885 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28261 Solutions

@Ellakp 

You may still be able to use your sim in Aus, depending on your tariff and bolt ons.

USA - Roaming with O2 but you will be limited to 63 days in anyy 4 month period before you get extra charges.

Cancellation guide here Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2