cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

looking to join 02

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi there

i am looking to join 02.  As my contract with three has finished i am looking to get a sim only plan and keep the same number i have a question regarding keeping my number, do i get a sim card from 02 first then get my pac code from three or do i get the pac code first.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93214 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

Either way in all honesty. Whether you get the sim first is up to you. Personally I would get the PAC first and give it to O2 when you order the contract then it should be a seamless change. Once O2 use the PAC it should end your contact with 3. Make sure first though that O2 have good coverage in your area.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93214 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

Either way in all honesty. Whether you get the sim first is up to you. Personally I would get the PAC first and give it to O2 when you order the contract then it should be a seamless change. Once O2 use the PAC it should end your contact with 3. Make sure first though that O2 have good coverage in your area.

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
As said I would get a payg o2 sim card and try them out for a week where you live work and commute first.

Check that 4g is available in your area if that's of interest before committing to a long contract.

PAC Code help http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Obtaining-a-PAC-Code-from-the-O2-Network/m-p/54427...
Message 3 of 3