Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lack of call center staff

Mr-Not-happy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

so anyone know how to phone a HUMAN on o2? all that happens is go to website or download the app. all I want to do is SPEAK TO A HUMAN BEING ***. My airtime plan is due to end I want it left as it is at the price it is, whats so damn difficult with that. Think its time to look at a new phone provider with PEOPLE to talk to, NOT HAPPY O2 !!!!!!!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions

@Mr-Not-happy

The call centre staff are working from home due to Government restrictions with regards to workspaces. Unfortunately this affects all call centres.

Try contacting Virgin, Vodafone, Three, BT, Bulb or anywhere that has large call centres and they are all the same.

Staff are taking as many calls as they can.

If you need to speak to anyone follow the below:

Call 202 or 0844 809 0202 (they open at 8am) when it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else

Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144175 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Mr-Not-happy 

Your airtime will just continue as it is now on a rolling 30 day basis.

There is no need to speak to anyone for this to happen as it's done automatically.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3