Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iTunes charges

John5
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Why is my daughters phone getting charged £20 plus for iTunes we have a spending cap of £5 on her phone but this has still gone over, and she has not bought anything

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@John5 wrote:
Why is my daughters phone getting charged £20 plus for iTunes we have a spending cap of £5 on her phone but this has still gone over, and she has not bought anything

@John5 

Certain items and payments are excluded from spend caps:

Excluded.

• Recurring elements of your bill, such as your Airtime Plan, Device Plan, and insurance.
  • The price for buying a Bolt On which you opt in to. This includes O2 Travel bolt on at £4.99 per day.
  • Any charity donations made from your phone.
  • Charge to Mobile, such as buying digital content and apps from your phone.
  • Any charges relating to the management of your account, which includes, but is not limited to, paper bills, itemised paper bills and late payment fees.
  • Any charges for third party services (our access fees for these services are covered in your Spend Cap, as set out above).

Guide: Spend caps on O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@John5  This is not O2. This is a customer community. No one here has access to anyone else's account. You need to speak to customer service in the morning. 8-8.30 am is the best time to call to avoid a long wait on hold.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/How-to-find-help-amp-contact-O2-A-Guide/m-p/1201416

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@John5 wrote:

@John5 

Certain items and payments are excluded from spend caps:

Excluded.

• Recurring elements of your bill, such as your Airtime Plan, Device Plan, and insurance.
  • The price for buying a Bolt On which you opt in to. This includes O2 Travel bolt on at £4.99 per day.
  • Any charity donations made from your phone.
  • Charge to Mobile, such as buying digital content and apps from your phone.
  • Any charges relating to the management of your account, which includes, but is not limited to, paper bills, itemised paper bills and late payment fees.
  • Any charges for third party services (our access fees for these services are covered in your Spend Cap, as set out above).

Guide: Spend caps on O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3