Did you mean: 

google pixel stuck on reboot loop rendered unsuable

OllieUK93
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi.

I've had the Google Pixel 4 for 16 months now into my 2 year contract and earlier today as I went to charge the device it was stuck on the reboot option. This is where the google icon shows on the screen over and over and over again, and I can't get into the device. It has been well documented online with some temporary work arounds (tapping the phone, trying to reboot in recovery mode, holding the power button), but none of these have worked. 

Now, faced with the dilemma of whether to upgrade early and be forced into paying the charges due to no fault of my own, or potentially get it repaired. I'd like some advice please. 
Is there an O2 chat I can use to speak to a representative of the company that can assist further, rather than a public forum. I am obviously unable to call as the phone is unusuable currently. 

Similarly if anyone else has had similar issues or could assist to try to fix the device that would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144899 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions

@OllieUK93 

Your warranty is 2 years so contact Google for a repair.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2